Online Athletic Clearance Packet
You can now complete the Athletic Clearance Packet via an online form that will email you the necessary documents filled out with your persoanl information. Please complete the Online Athletic Clearance Packet Form and then follow the instructions that are emailed to you.
Why it is great to be young and a Foothiller!
NBC 7's: Game of the Week
NBC 7's Sherene Tagharobi visit's Grossmont High School in preparation for the NBC 7 Game of the Week. Grossmont High School vs. Helix High School is called "The Battle for the Musket". The game was played on November 1st, 2013. You can view the new broadcasts on the NBCsandiego.com web site by clicking on the following links.
Clip #1 | Clip #2 | Clip #3
2013 WINTER SPORTS TRYOUTS SCHEDULE
Sat. 11/16 Boys Varsity 8-10am New Gym
Boys JV 12-2pm New Gym
Boys Frosh 2-4pm New Gym
Sat. 11/16 Girls Varsity 10am-12pm New Gym
Girls JV 10am-12pm New Gym
Girls Frosh 8-9:30am Old Gym
Mon. 11/18 Boys Varsity 5-7pm Stadium
Boys JV 3-5pm Lower field
11/16 tryouts for JV from 12-2pm in the stadium
Sat. 11/16 Girls Frosh 8-11am Stadium
Mon. 11/18 Girls Varsity/JV 3-7pm Stadium (lower field if fb in CIF)
Mon. 11/18 All Levels 3-6pm Pool
Mon. 11/18 All Levels 3-4:30pm Wrestling Room
We are pleased that Grossmont High School has developed five pathways, which connect school learning with students' interest and their educational and career aspirations. Pathways provide opportunities for students to earn college credit, and connect classroom learning with real world experience. Pathways are a sequence of two or more classes taken over consecutive school years. Classes are connected by common themes and incorporate project-based learning. Foothillers interested in pathways can choose from the following pathways:
- Arts, Media Entertainment - 3-year pathway with classes in animation, photography and digital arts, emphasize the creative arts in media.
- Education and Learning – 2-year pathway is for students considering future careers in teaching or childcare.
- Sports Medicine - 2-year pathway where students learn about sports health careers, recognition and treatment of sports injuries.
- Information Technology - 3-year pathway with classes in web design, computer programming and Information Technology Management.
- Transportation – 3-year pathway for students with an interest in cars, how they work and how to fix them.